1. General information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person
Person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU-DSGVO for the processing of personal data:
Steinbach 42, Gamlitzbergweg
A-8462 Gamlitz, Southern Styria
2. Data processing of interested parties, customers, suppliers and business partners
We store those data that interested parties, customers, suppliers or business partners provide to us through their own information, for example in the context of an inquiry by e-mail or for the conclusion of a contract or a business relationship. This includes title, gender, first and last name, first and last name of employees, address and e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, UID number, bank details, contract data. A transfer to third parties takes place – except in cases prescribed by law – only after your respective consent or to contractually bound order processors.
Personal data is only passed on to third parties by us if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing or due to legal regulations or – in addition – only on the basis of the consent of the person concerned. We have concluded legally compliant order processing contracts with all third parties where necessary.
The data will be deleted by us as soon as storage is no longer necessary or legal storage obligations, such as those under sales tax law, have expired. If the basis of the processing is consent, we delete the data when the consent is revoked – unless there are legal provisions to the contrary.
The legal basis of the data processing are:
- the contract initiation and fulfillment according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit b DSGVO, in order to be able to process your inquiries/orders to your fullest satisfaction.
- legal obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO, which we must fulfill, such as legally required storage and documentation obligations.
- legitimate interests of our company iSv Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO,
- Art 6 (1) lit a DSGVO when obtaining consent.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When you contact us via the contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name, telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
Legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit a
3.2 Informative use of the website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect at most the data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored when you use our website in order to recognize multiple uses of our offer by the same user/Internet connection owner. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser places and stores on your computer. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
3.3.1. Transient Cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
3.3.2. Persistent Cookies
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
3.3.3 Browser Settings
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO